Friday, October 23, 2009

This is me being worldly.

I'll never understand the German people. They do the darn-est things. Hence the success of Reuters. Reuters is basically an outlet for, "Look at how crazy the Germans and Japanese are." (If you don't believe me, check out the Oddly Enough section.) I have the highest admiration for Japanese culture and I have an unexplainable respect for Germany's people but they both do some ridiculously awesome stuff. For example, the way Germany has celebrated the 2oth anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Above is one of the two giant marionettes that were used in some sort of performance. Totally creepy, but really cool. Oh Germany, erasing the past with ginormous puppets and nudity. I respect that.

To see more photos of the marionettes click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment